For maximum savings on your pet supplies take advantage of our NEW ONLINE pet pharmacy and home delivery services offering quality prescription medications, chronic drugs, flea, tick and heartworm prevention that can now be delivered to your home!!!Simply click the link and it will take you through the easy steps to get started!
We provide fast and gentle treatment for your sick animal. Remember, regular check-ups can detect disease in the early stages, improving your pet's ability to fight back. It is also good to remember that your pet ages much faster than you do- one year of your pets life is equivalent to seven years of human life- you may need annual medical and dental checkups but your pet needs wellness exams every 6 months to maximize preventive care.
- General examination and treatment of dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs and small rodents, ferrets, and birds
- Immunization of dogs, cats, rabbits, and ferrets; certificates of health and consultations for international travel
- Microchip implants
- Advice on feeding puppies, overweight animals and particular diseases (food allergies, diabetes, kidney and liver diseases)
- Wellness Check-ups
- Medical Work-ups
- Senior Care
- Puppy and Kitten Care
- Pharmacy (In-house & Online)
- Emergency Care
- On site lab and referral lab
- Tests for fungal and bacterial infections
- Microscopic tests for various parasites in blood, feces or on the skin
- Contrast Radiography
- Cleaning and Polishing
- Oral Surgery and Extractions
- Dental Radiographs
- Soft Tissue
- Spay and Neuter
- This is one of the hottest issues in veterinary medicine and we embrace it vigorously.
- Visitation: While your pet is hospitalized, in most cases we encourage visitation with your pet. However, in some cases visiting your pet could be counterproductive to t heir treatment. So, please check with us prior to scheduling a visit with your hospitalized pet.
- Boarding animals is not part of veterinary medicine but a service we are happy to provide our clients.